When to go

Published 03/12 2010 10:36AM

Updated 03/12 2010 10:38AM

A neurologic physical therapist can help you if you have any of the following   complaints:  dizziness, imbalance that results in falls, difficulty walking or moving around in your daily life, changes in your ability to do the things that you enjoy in your life like recreational activities or outings with your family, if you are not able to walk 6 minutes without having to stop to rest, if you need more help than you did before to go through your daily activities, or if you have a brace or wheelchair that is in disrepair and needs to be reevaluate.

Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Top Videos