To serve patients by facilitating the creation of safe & effective advance care planning documents of all types (Living Will, DNR orders, POLST or MOLST) & to facilitate as well as enable the safe, timely & effective storage, retrieval & utilization of such documents with specified focus on patient safety.
Health Care Directives; When is it a Critical Illness vs. End of Life Care?
Real and Present Patient Safety Risk
- Medical Due Diligence: A Living Will Should Spell Out the Specifics (New York Times)
- Putting Muscle Behind End-of-Life Wishes (New York Times)
These documents are often created in legal jargon and then interpreted by health care professionals who have had no or very little training in what they are?
- How they should be interpreted?
- Who is allowed to interpret them?
- More importantly, when they are to be followed?
- Widely recommended & promoted.
- May someday be a requirement at some stage in life.
The Current State of Affairs
- We will customize your video Resuscitation Safety Statement.
- Assist with recording the Safety Statement
- Proof the message/video for safety compliance checks.
- Assure the link with the QR Response Code.
- Testing for speed of retrieval
- Audio quality and closed captioning
- We will then review this with you and once we both approve, we will create your My Resusciatation Choices safety cards and provide you with 2 cards.
VIP Concierge Advocate
- Includes the Above Basic Package & Storage Fees
- Includes Medical Decision Support 24/7 365 days per year with a Board Certified Physician trained by the Institure on HealthCare Directives.
- This service can be made to include support for our legally appointed HealthCare Agent or the Institute can be appointed to be your legally appointed HealthCare Agent.
-This service will act on your behalf and will not be biased by institution practices or payer restrictions.
- For the following year, the service drops and remains that price unless a new message or video creation is required.
- Includes 2 copies of your My Resuscitation Choices safety card.
Download our comprehensive brochure covering our services.
Dr. Ferdinando Mirarchi
Resources & Media
Time to Get it Right at the End-of-Life (MedPage Today)
Erie Doctor Opens Office to Help with End-of-Life Decisions (Erie Times News)
Doctors Are Confused by Living Wills, Study Finds (The Philadelphia Inquirer)
Grieving Daughters Do Not Resuscitate Nightmare (Boston Herald)
DNR Confusion Poses a Public Safety Concern (Boston Herald)
Medical Due Diligence: A Living Will SHould Spell Out the Specifics (New York Times)
Putting Muscle Behind End-of-Life Wishes (New York Times)
How to Make Your Wishes for End-of-Life Care Clear (Wall Street Journal)