Fire On East 22nd Street

Published 05/05 2014 07:32PM

Updated 05/05 2014 07:33PM

A fire inside a home on East 22nd Street is blamed on a bagel in the toaster catching fire.

Erie firefighters responded to reports of a fire at 210 East 22nd Street around 11:30 this morning.

There were two adults inside and three children under the age of five.

They all made it out safely with no injuries.

Erie's chief fire inspector Guy Santone says the fire likely started from a bagel in the toaster.

It took about ten minutes to knock the fire down and nearly 25 to get it completely under control.

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Featured Coupon


Featured Business