A hairdryer is to blame for a shed fire.
The Erie Fire Department responded to a call for a fire on West 23rd Street at around 11:30 Saturday morning.
The deputy chief told us the home owner tried using his snow blower, but when he realized it was frozen, he used a hairdryer to melt the ice.
He left the hairdryer running and firefighters said there was a blanket nearby.
The home owner left the house and later found the shed completely engulfed in flames.
The deputy chief said the shed is a total loss, but it's lucky the home owner got back when he did so the fire didn't spread to the house.
The Erie County Gaming Revenue Authority Board of Directors is…
The city of Erie releases the financial damage of the clean-up after…
The president is expected to make his way to the Commonwealth this…