The following state roads in PennDOT’s northwestern region are closed to through traffic due to flooding:
• Route 322 from Route 6 in the City of Meadville to Franklin Pike in West Mead Township.
• Route 6 Eastbound from Willow Street to Mead Avenue in Meadville.
• Route 173 from Lake Creek Road/Lippert Road in Wayne Township to Washington Street in Randolph Township.
• Route 2040 (Spring Street) from Route 102 to Lincoln Avenue in the City of Meadville.
• Route 1001 (Mystic Park Road) from Main Street in Hydetown Borough to Freemont Street in Steuben Township.
• Route 1041 (Sparta Street/Fish Flats Road/Britton Run Road) from Garland Street in Centerville Borough to Route 77 in Sparta Township.
• Route 1033 (Teepleville Road/New Richmond Road) from South Brownhill Road in Athens Township to Route 408 in Richmond Township.
• Route 1016 (Mackey Hill Road/Miller Station Road/Brown Hill Road) from Route 6 in Cambridge Township to Miller Hill Road in Rockdale Township.
• Route 6 from Route 19 in LeBoeuf Township to Main Street in Mill Village Borough.
• Route 2001 (French Creek Road) from Route 6 to Flatt Road in LeBoeuf Township.
• Route 2018 (Pleasant Street/Elgin Road) from Main Street in Elgin Borough to Route 89 in Concord Township.
• Route 3011 (Pennside Road/Knapp Road) from Pennside Road to Carter Road in Conneaut Township.
• Route 3004 (Nebraska Road) from German Hill Road to Sage Road in Green Township.
• Route 1003 (Blue Jack Creek Road) from Route 66 in Howe Township to Route 666 in Howe Township.
• Route 4019 (Methodist Road) from Beatty School Road to Salem Road in Sugar Grove Township.
• Route 3009 (Tidioute Creek Road) from Grant Street in Tidioute Borough to Karney Road in Triumph Township.
• Route 3014 (Kane Road) from Route 27 to Coal Hill Road in Pittsfield Township.
• Route 2004 (Horton Avenue) from Main Street to Route 6 in Sheffield Township.
• Route 4001 (Piccadilly Hill Road/Scotts Crossing Road/ Sample Flats Road) from Route 426 in Columbus Township to Spencer Road/Grand Army to the Republic Highway in Columbus Township.
The roadways will reopen when conditions permit.
PennDOT urges motorists to be alert to water on roadways, obey warning signs and traffic control devices, and never drive through flooding or standing water on roads. Shallow, swiftly flowing water can wash a car from a roadway. Also, the roadbed may not be intact under the water.
Motorists can check conditions on more than 40,000 roadway miles, including color-coded winter conditions on 2,900 miles, by visiting www.511PA.com. 511PA, which is free and available 24 hours a day, provides traffic delay warnings, weather forecasts, traffic speed information and access to more than 825 traffic cameras.
511PA is also available through a smartphone application for iPhone and Android devices, by calling 5-1-1, or by following regional Twitter alerts accessible on the 511PA website.
Follow PennDOT on Twitter at www.twitter.com/511PAErie.
The following state roads in PennDOT's northwest region are closed to…
Lifetime of Well-Being Speaker Series continues
The Sight Center of Northwest Pennsylvania celebrates its 80th…