One Injury in Townhouse Fire

One person was injured this morning in a fire on West Grandview Avenue.

Firefighters were called to this building in the 4500 block of Schaper Avenue for a report of a fire in one of the townhouses. The fire was found in the basement. It is believed to have started in a gas dryer.  

 A resident was transported to UPMC Hamot for treatment of burns. 

 

More Stories

Don't Miss

  • 2018 YourErie.com Golf Pass
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Bianchi Honda SkyCam Network
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Contests

Trending Stories

Latest News

Video Center