U.S. Representative Mike Kelly will be hosting a toll-free telephone town hall meeting this Thursday evening for constituents of the Third District to ask questions and receive answers about the Medicare Open Enrollment Period for 2018. The call will feature expert guidance from special guests at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), the Social Security Administration (SSA), and APPRISE.
With special guests:
- Sharon Graham – Congressional Liaison, CMS
- Monique Scott – External Affairs, CMS
- Phuong Tong – External Affairs, CMS
- Kathy Fetterolf – Manager, Customer Relations, CMS
- John Johnston – Public Affairs Specialist, SSA
- Darlene Sampson – APPRISE
- Jessica Lippert – APPRISE
- Lynne Tierney – Medicare A/B
The time of the call will be 7:10-8:10pm. To participate, dial 1-877-228-2184 and enter Event ID# 19013 at the time of the event.
Black Friday is commonly the busiest shopping day of the year, but…
Members of the community are coming together to benefit the Erie…
For most people, Thanksgiving revolves around family, friends and…