Meadville House Fire

- July 4, 2014-
Multiple fire departments were called to 203 Oak street in Meadville shortly after one this morning. A family of three was home asleep at the time of the blaze.

The family was able to escape from a second floor window onto a lower roof where a neighbor was waiting with a ladder. Two dogs perished in the fire.

The fire began in the living room and quickly spread throughout the residence, the home is considered a total loss

More Stories

Don't Miss

Trending Stories

Latest News

Video Center