56°F
Sponsored by

News

A Ripley Resident Is Dead of Apparent Smoke Inhalation

Kevin Lantz, 61, was taken to Westfield Memorial Hospital after firefighters responded to a fire at his residence Tuesday.
August 20, 2014 - A Ripley, New York resident is dead of apparent smoke inhalation. Kevin Lantz, 61, was taken to Westfield Memorial Hospital after firefighters responded to a fire at his residence Tuesday.

The fire at 108 West Main St. in Ripley was reported to be electrical in origin according to the Chautauqua County Sheriff's Department. The fire was reported shortly after 4 p.m. Tuesday.

Page: [[$index + 1]]

Pinpoint Doppler