Sponsored by


Early Morning Fire in Meadville

One man taken to Meadville Medical Center.
September 2, 2014 - A fire in Meadville this morning sent one man to the hospital and damaged a home. Firemen went to 758 Stewart St. around 6 a.m. responding to a bedroom fire.

Fire damage was confined to one room, but smoke and water damage was more extensive. One man inside the home was taken to Meadville Medical Center for treatment of minor smoke inhalation. No other injuries were reported.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Pinpoint Doppler