63°F
Sponsored by

News

Fire On East 22nd Street

A fire inside a home on East 22nd Street is blamed on a bagel in the toaster catching fire.
A fire inside a home on East 22nd Street is blamed on a bagel in the toaster catching fire.

Erie firefighters responded to reports of a fire at 210 East 22nd Street around 11:30 this morning.

There were two adults inside and three children under the age of five.

They all made it out safely with no injuries.

Erie's chief fire inspector Guy Santone says the fire likely started from a bagel in the toaster.

It took about ten minutes to knock the fire down and nearly 25 to get it completely under control.

Page: [[$index + 1]]

Pinpoint Doppler