46°F
Sponsored by

News

Meadville Family Escapes Burning House

The Red Cross is assisting the family of 6
A Meadville family of 6 lost everything they own after fire ripped through their Arch Street home early this morning.

Jon & Brooke Hines, along with their 4 young boys were asleep in their second floor bedroom when their 5 year old heard noises downstairs and then the smoke alarms.

He was able to wake up his parents, but the fire had spread to the stairwell.

Both parents grabbed the boys and ran through the smoke and flames to get outside. Everyone is OK.

The fire apparently started with a kerosene heater that the family was using to heat the house.

2 pet dogs were lost in the fire.

Page: [[$index + 1]]

Pinpoint Doppler