Sponsored by


Meadville Home Destroyed by Fire

Family of six is left homeless this morning
March 28, 2014

Two adults and four young kids escaped a house fire in Meadville in Crawford County Friday morning.

Crews were on the roof containing smoke and flames at 409 Arch Street in Meadville. Four departments were dispatched to the fire and were able to quickly contain the flames. The fire chief says a kerosene heater sparked the blaze. That's how the family was heating the house at the time. The fire began downstairs, but the entire upstairs is gutted.

Firefighters say the home is likely a total loss. We've also learned that two dogs died in the fire.

Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Pinpoint Doppler