68°F
Sponsored by

News

Smell of Smoke Detected in a Crawford County Nursing Home

Smoke caused by a faulty furnace.
The smell of smoke in a Crawford County nursing home and quick response by firefighters stopped a bad situation from turning much worse this morning. Rolling Fields Nursing Home was where the smell of smoke was detected in a break room at around 7:30 a.m.

Conneautville, Springboro and Hayfield fire departments rushed to the scene. Fortunately it was a faulty furnace.
Page: [[$index + 1]]

Pinpoint Doppler