A Ripley Resident Is Dead of Apparent Smoke Inhalation

Published 08/20 2014 04:46PM

Updated 08/20 2014 05:12PM

August 20, 2014 - A Ripley, New York resident is dead of apparent smoke inhalation. Kevin Lantz, 61, was taken to Westfield Memorial Hospital after firefighters responded to a fire at his residence Tuesday.

The fire at 108 West Main St. in Ripley was reported to be electrical in origin according to the Chautauqua County Sheriff's Department. The fire was reported shortly after 4 p.m. Tuesday.

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Featured Coupon


Featured Business