The Junior League of Erie, Inc. in partnership with Get Connected invite you to submit nominations for the RAVE Volunteer of the Year Awards.
The RAVE Awards will be presented on April 29th, 2014 at the Bayfront Convention Center.
Awards will be given to one adult volunteer and one student volunteer who demonstrate an outstanding commitment to volunteerism.
The Junior League of Erie is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism and improving the community through effective action and leadership of trained volunteers.
Get Connected, an initiative of the United Way of Erie County and the Nonprofit Partnership, works to elevate volunteerism for a healthy community.
Together we are proud to recognize individuals who make Erie a better place to live.
Please help us identify the unsung heroes in our community!
Who Can Be Nominated?
Individuals in Erie County who show outstanding volunteer leadership in Erie and/or show a commitment to promoting volunteerism.
- Student Volunteer of the Year (Grades 9-12)
- Adult Volunteer of the Year
Nomination Deadline and Submission Information:
Nominations are due to the Junior League of Erie by end of day Friday, February 21st, 2014.
Nominations can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
Junior League of Erie
Attn: Kathryn Proper
127 West 6th Street
Erie, PA 16501
Please include the following information in a concise document (three pages or less):
- IDENTIFICATION of a need in the community;
- METHOD of which nominee addressed the need;
- ACTIVITY the nominee undertook;
- LEADERSHIP shown by nominee;
- IMPACT of nominee’s efforts on individual person or group receiving help;
- SUMMARY of the essence of the nomination indicating why the nominee should receive the award.
Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.