Conneaut Ohio Fire

Published 03/13 2014 10:26PM

Updated 03/13 2014 10:30PM

A fire leaves destruction in its wake in Conneaut Ohio today

The building at 463 Gore Road was being remodeled to house apartments.

Ashtabula township fire department also responded.

The building burned to the ground.

A house near the building had its vinyl siding melted by the extreme heat.

Spectators were kept some distance away from the scene because of the possible danger of exploding fireworks or ammunition according to Assistant Chief Steve Sanford

A State Police Fire Marshall will be on the scene tomorrow to investigate.


Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.


.