Fire in Hydetown

Published 06/30 2014 12:00PM

Updated 06/30 2014 06:15PM

June 30, 2014- Fire broke out on the porch of a house at 13116 Main street in Hydetown this morning. Flames extended to the first floor of the building, the second floor sustained damage from smoke.

Two dogs in the home were reported to have been overcome by smoke and died.

No one was at home when the fire was reported.

A fire chief at the scene said the cause of the blaze was likely electrical.

Titusville, Centerville, and Townville were sent to the fire. 

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Featured Coupon


Featured Business