It broke out in an Amish owned welding shop on Byler Road in Crawford County that's southeast of Union City.
At first it was reported that there were people trapped inside but that later turned out to not be correct.
We were told at the scene that the owner closed up the shop at 3:30 and by 4:30, it was fully engulfed in flames
Fire fighters from several volunteer departments are at the scene.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.