Former Warren Man Dies In Gas Well Fire

- A 2004 graduate of Warren Area High School has been confirmed dead following a natural gas well fire according to the Pittsburgh Post Gazette

27 year old Ian McKee died in a fire at a chevron natural gas drilling site February 11 in Greene County near the West Virginia line.

McKee reportedly worked for a sub contractor to Chevron Oil which owns the well.

The fire was fed by escaping natural gas and reportedly took five days to extinguish


More Stories

Don't Miss

Latest News

Video Center