House Fire On West 24th Street

Published 03/13 2014 09:50PM

Updated 03/13 2014 10:26PM

A fire in the city of Erie sends one person to the hospital tonight.

Firefighters were called to 1045 West 24th street just before seven o'clock this evening.

According to Deputy Chief Mke Fahey fire was coming out of the first floor living room and smoke was pouring from the house when they got there.

A man believed to be the only occupant was taken to the hospital...

Fahey says the man suffered smoke inhalation and burns to his hands but was conscious and walking around at the scene.

No word yet on the cause.

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Featured Coupon


Featured Business