Meadville House Fire

Published 07/04 2014 12:52PM

Updated 07/04 2014 04:28PM

July 4, 2014-
Multiple fire departments were called to 203 Oak street in Meadville shortly after one this morning. A family of three was home asleep at the time of the blaze.

The family was able to escape from a second floor window onto a lower roof where a neighbor was waiting with a ladder. Two dogs perished in the fire.

The fire began in the living room and quickly spread throughout the residence, the home is considered a total loss

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.


Flooring Surfaces

.