Millcreek Apartment Building Catches Fire

Published 02/18 2014 08:04AM

Updated 02/18 2014 08:11AM

February 18, 2014


Fire crews were called into action early this morning when fire broke out inside a Millcreek Apartment building. Around 1:15 Tuesday morning, Kearsarge and Belle Valley fire departments responded to Glenwood Towers. According to reports from the scene, the fire started in an electrical outlet in a 4th floor apartment. The fire reached into the wall, but by the time the fire fighters arrived on scene, the fire had burned itself out. The cause of the fire was deemed electrical in nature. No one was evacuated from the building, and no injuries were reported.

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.


Featured Coupon

.

Featured Business