The smell of smoke in a Crawford County nursing home and quick response by firefighters stopped a bad situation from turning much worse this morning. Rolling Fields Nursing Home was where the smell of smoke was detected in a break room at around 7:30 a.m.
Conneautville, Springboro and Hayfield fire departments rushed to the scene. Fortunately it was a faulty furnace.
Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.