William Joslin of Harborcreek Township will ride off with his new Indian motorcycle following a presentation at 2 p.m. Wednesday, July 23, at the Off-Road Express East location owned by Joe Askins at 10320 Wattsburg Road. Joslin’s ticket was one of 2,200 tickets pulled on Friday night, July 18, for the red Indian Chief Classic motorcycle with a Thunder Stroke 111 engine, donated by major sponsor Indian Motorcycle of Erie.
Tim Mannino of Erie will take home a new Kawasaki Ninja, during a presentation at 4 p.m. Thursday, July 24, at Askins’ Off-Road Express location at 9070 Peach Street. Mannino’s ticket was one of 1,600 tickets drawn on Thursday night, July 17, for the green 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS, donated by major sponsor Off-Road Express.
Harley-Davidson of Erie owners Kelly and Sue Lapping presented Harley raffle winner Tim Keller of Erie with his new bike on Monday, July 21, at the Harley-Davidson of Erie store at 3712 West 12th Street. Keller’s ticket was one of 1,500 tickets drawn on Saturday night, July 19, for the 2013 Harley-Davidson XL1200V Sportster Seventy-Two, donated by major sponsor Harley-Davidson of Erie.
Other prizewinners during the four-day rally included:
Cruisin’ the Coast:
• Fred Marchinetti — First place, $300
• Mark Adams – Second place, $200
• Charley Dixon – Third place, $100
Roar to the Vineyards Poker Run:
• Jeanette Cote — First place, $200
• Tracy Tautkus — Second place, $150
• Shawn Murphy — Third place, $100
• Krista Mikula — Wild pick, $50
Roar Through History Ride & Raffle:
• Dennis Murray — First place, $200
• Matt Bowers — Second place, $150
• Wayne Capwill — Third place, $100
• Dean Chiffon — Wild pick, $50
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.