WEB EXTRA: Meadville Apartment Fire

By LOU BAXTER | lbaxter@wjettv.com

Published 02/04 2014 03:09PM

Updated 02/04 2014 03:16PM

An apartment house fire in Meadville on January 28th left nine families homeless.  The building at Chesnut and Liberty Street used to house the Meadville Conservatory of Music.  Here are images of that fire from JET24/FOX66 crawford county videographer Heather Reichel.

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Featured Coupon


Featured Business