Boy swallows pet toy, squeaks when he opens mouth

Doctors successfully removed toy from throat

An Argentinian boy who swallowed part of a pet toy couldn't stop squeaking when he opened his mouth.

According to The Huffington Post, the boy was taken to the emergency room where doctors found the squeaker lodged between his larynx and pharynx. After using local anesthesia, the squeaker was able to be removed from the boy's throat.

"His mother was more scared than he was," said Dr. Santiago Gomez Zuviria. "It was a tragi-comic situation to be honest. I never seen or heard about a case like this in my life." 


More Stories

Don't Miss

  • 2018 YourErie.com Golf Pass
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Home for the Holidays Contest
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Bianchi Honda SkyCam Network
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Contests

Trending Stories

Latest News

Video Center