4 Precooked hamburger patties
2 cups Frozen shredded potatoes
1 cup Fresh or frozen corn
1 cup diced green bell peppers
1 cup diced onion
1 cup barbeque sauce
· Prepare and pre-cook the hamburgers using your favorite seasonings to lean ground turkey or beef.
· Place hamburgers each individually on a piece of heavy duty foil
· Top each hamburger with:
· ½ cup potatoes
· ¼ cup corn
· ¼ cup peppers
· ¼ cup onion
· ¼ cup BBQ sauce
· Wrap each hamburger in foil, fold and secure ends
· Campfire packets can be placed on the grill, in the oven or over an open fire to heat.
· Since hamburgers are pre-cooked, you only need to heat until the vegetables are soft and hamburger is hot.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.