4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
2 Tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
2 Tablespoons fresh chopped green onion
1 Tablespoon minced garlic
½ stick butter, chilled
1 egg, beaten
½ cup flour
1 cup bread crumbs
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
2 Tablespoon olive oil
· Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
· Flatten the chicken to ¼ inch thickness by pounding between wax paper.
· Sprinkle each chicken breast with parsley, onion and garlic.
· Place 1 Tablespoon butter on the center of each chicken breast.
· Roll up each chicken breast, tucking in sides to prevent butter and herbs from coming out. Secure with toothpicks if needed.
· Beat egg and place in shallow pan.
· Combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese in a shallow pan.
· In another shallow pan combine flour, salt and pepper.
· Dip each chicken piece in flour, then egg, then breadcrumbs and place in a baking dish coated with non stick spray.
· Drizzle with olive oil and bake uncovered for 20-30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and internal temperature is 165 degrees.