¾ cup butter or margarine
2 cup sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 ½ cups flour
½ cup cocoa powder
2 ½ teaspoons baking powder
1 ½ teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ cup milk
2 cups grated zucchini
1 cup chopped nuts
· Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
· Spray 2 loaf pans with non stick cooking spray and dust with flour to prevent sticking.
· Blend together the butter, sugar, and vanilla until creamy.
· Mix all of the dry ingredients: flour, cocoa, baking powder, soda, salt and cinnamon in a bowl.
· Add the dry ingredients and the milk to the butter mixture, alternating dry ingredients and milk until blended.
· Fold grated zucchini and nuts into the batter.
· Divide batter into loaf pans and bake for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted into middle comes out clean.
*You can coat the shredded zucchini with a little flour to make it easier to mix into batter*
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.