Your favorite cookie dough or brownie mix
Green food coloring
Mini jelly beans or other colorful candy
· Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray mini muffin tins with non stick spray.
· Make cookie or brownie dough as directed on recipe
· Add about 1 Tablespoon dough mixture to mini muffin tins
· Bake 14-16 minutes or until cookies are golden brown
· While cookies are still warm, cut a piece of licorice and insert into the cookie tops to form a basket handle.
· After cookies cool, remove them from the muffin tins
· While cookies are cooling, mix a small amount of frosting with food coloring.
· Place some shredded coconut into plastic bag and add a few drops of green food coloring.
· Shake coconut to coat it to look like green grass.
· Place a small amount of frosting on the top of the cookie basket and sprinkle with coconut grass.
· Decorate with candies or jelly beans.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.