3-4 cups crab meat
2/3 cup breadcrumbs
¼ cup diced red peppers
¼ cup diced celery
¼ cup diced onions
¼ cup mayonnaise
2 Tablespoons dried parsley
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
1 Tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
1 teaspoon dry mustard
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
Dash of Tabasco sauce (optional)
· In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the crab meat.
· Once mixed, gently stir in the crab meat.
· Form into patties...about ½ cup per patty or ¼ cup per patty for appetizer size.
· Spray skillet or large pan with non stick spray.
· Cook crab cakes 5-8 minutes on each side or until browned and heated through.
· Serve with your favorite cocktail sauce or Remoulade Sauce below!
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon hot sauce
1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
1 dash cayenne
Combine all ingredients. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to blend flavors and chill.
Makes about 1 cup sauce.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.