½ cup sugar
¼ cup brown sugar
¼ cup maple syrup
¾ cup water
1 Tablespoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon nutmeg
1 pound fresh cranberries
4 oranges, peeled, divided into segments and chopped
½ cup chopped walnuts
· Combine sugars, syrup, water and spices in medium pot over medium heat.
· Bring to a boil and add cranberries.
· Simmer, uncovered until cranberries pop, about 5 minutes.
· Remove from heat, add oranges and stir.
· Cool, add walnuts, chill, and serve.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.