- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- cup brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow or spice cake mix
- cup butter, melted
- 1 cups chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar and spice. Mix well, and pour into a 9x13 inch pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over the top, then drizzle with melted butter. Top with walnuts.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Serve alone or top with whipped cream or ice cream
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.