1 ready made pie shell (graham cracker or cookie crust)
2-3 granny smith apples, diced
¼ cup caramel topping
15-20 mini snickers candy bars, about 1 cup total, chopped
8 oz container of whip topping, softened
½ cup sweetened condensed milk
4 oz low fat cream cheese, softened
· Combine the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk together in a bowl and mix until smooth.
· Fold in the whipped topping.
· Add the diced apples and the chopped candy bars, reserving a small amount to sprinkle on top of completed pie.
· Fold the ingredients until well blended and add to the pie crust.
· Drizzle with caramel and top with the remaining candy bars.
· Garnish with sliced apples if desired.
· Refrigerate over night or at least 4 hours before serving.
Tip: You can sprinkle the apples with lemon juice or powdered ascorbic acid to prevent browning.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.