4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
½ Cup Dijon mustard
2 Tablespoons lemon juice
½ Teaspoon ground cumin
1 Cup chopped pecans
1 Cup panko bread crumbs
¼ Cup brown sugar
¼ Cup olive oil
· Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
· Line a baking sheet with foil or spray with non-stick spray.
· Place chicken breasts on baking sheet.
· Mix the mustard, lemon juice and cumin together in a small bowl.
· Spread mixture over chicken breasts.
· Mix pecans, bread crumbs, brown sugar and olive oil in bowl.
· Sprinkle pecan mixture over chicken.
· Bake 20-30 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken is 165 degrees F.