- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers (such as RO*TEL), drained
- 16 oz Velveeta), cubed or shredded....or any cheese that melts easily
- 2 cups shredded turkey or chicken
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup diced green onion
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained (if desired)
- Place the diced tomatoes, cheese, meat, sour cream, green onion, and chili powder in slow cooker or on stovetop, stirring occasionally until the cheese has melted and the dip is hot. Stir in the black beans, if desired and cook to reheat.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.