Bring the taste of Italy to your table! This is a terrific low fat heart healthy dinner your whole family will love. It is a favorite entrée and big seller at Super Suppers
1# boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup bread cubes or stuffing mix (plain)
1 can (15oz) diced tomatoes
½ cup chicken broth
½ cup low fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 Tablespoon minced garlic
Fresh or dried basil
· Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
· Spray a 9X9 inch baking dish with non stick spray
· Line baking dish with chicken
· Sprinkle chicken with basil
· Cover with mozzarella cheese
· In a mixing bowl, mix the bread cubes, tomatoes, chicken broth and garlic.
· Spread stuffing mixture over chicken.
· Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temp of 165 degrees.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.