SOUTH OF THE BORDER PIZZA
Everyone LOVES pizza! This one gives this old favorite a little twist! It's a high fiber, low fat and high protein version of this favorite family meal.
Whole wheat pizza dough or shell
1 can refried beans
Diced green onions
Sliced black olives
Low fat shredded cheddar cheese
Top with salsa
Diced Chile peppers
1. Preheat your oven to 425F
3. Spread shell with layer or refried beans
4. Top with onions, tomatoes, olives and cheese
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the edges of the pizza pie start to turn golden brown.
6. Add to top of pizza the salsa, sliced avocado, Chile peppers and cilantro
7. Cut, serve hot and enjoy