Please do the following:
* Please have a family member accompany the patient when admitted. If the family is unable to accompany the patient please contact the admissions office (814) 878-1288 or (814) 878-1343 to make other arrangements.
* Medicare Card
* Other Insurance Cards
* Patient's Drivers License
* Medical records for the admissions office to copy (if needed)
* Emergicare (or any other ambulance service) membership card
* Copy of Living Will, Power of Attorney or Advance Directive (if applicable)
Discharge planning begins early in the rehabilitation process. Your case manager will guide you and your family through this process, but other team members will also be actively involved. On the day of discharge, patients usually check out of their rooms by 11 a.m.