48°F
Sponsored by

Web Extra: Extension Cord Safety

A fatal fire over the weekend was started by an extension cord. Kraus Department Store's Electrical Manager, Louis Nowosielski, says you need to know what you're doing when it comes to using extension cords safely.
January 6, 2014

A fatal fire over the weekend was started by an extension cord. Kraus Department Store's Electrical Manager, Louis Nowosielski, says you need to know what you're doing when it comes to using extension cords safely.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Pinpoint Doppler