Each year around the Erie region, local business and nonprofits hold annual holiday meals.
Below is a list of places holding meals:
- Dominick’s Eatery will have its annual Thanksgiving day meal for the public from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Gannon’s social work club will have its holiday meal Dec. 3 from 2 p.m. to 4pm.
- Emmaus Soup Kitchen is having a Thanksgiving dinner Nov. 17 from 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. and a Christmas dinner on Dec. 16 from 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Erie City Mission will have a meal on Nov. 23 and will be giving away baskets on Nov. 21.
- Second Baptist Church, 757 E. 26th St., Nov. 19 from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- The Sons of the American Legion and the American Legion Auxiliary members will cook and serve a traditional Thanksgiving dinner. The dinner will be held at the American Legion post, 9225 Rt.6, from noon to 3 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day. Those who would like to attend are asked to sign up ahead of time.
Citizens Bank gift to provide Thanksgiving meals to those in need across three counties:
Friday, Nov. 18 — 10 a.m. to 11 a.m., Citizen Bank, 24 State St., Oil City, Pa
Saturday, Nov. 19 — 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. Giant Eagle Parking Lot, 18511 Smock Highway, Meadville, Pa
Monday, Nov. 21 — 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. St. John’s Lutheran Church, Erie – 2216 Peach Street – Use the 2nd Street parking lot (north side of the building)
Return to YourErie.com as more places are added to the holiday meal list.