If your children have not had a chance to tell Santa what they want for Christmas, Erie will have a few final events before he makes his deliveries all over the world next Friday night.
Parents and kids can visit Santa at:
- Millcreek Mall (5800 Peach St.):
- During business hours until Dec. 24.
- Port Farms (2055 Stone Quarry Rd. in Waterford):
- Wednesdays through Sundays during business hours until Dec. 23.
- Arby’s (7521 Perry Highway):
- Take pictures with Santa on Friday, Dec. 17, from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- expERIEnce Children’s Museum (420 French St):
- Saturday and Sunday, Dec. 18 and 19, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Advance registration is required. $12 for members. $14 for non-members.
- Bethel Baptist Church (1781 W. 38th St.):
- Saturday, Dec. 18, from 1:30 to 4 p.m.
- Splash Lagoon (8091 Peach St.):
- Saturday, Dec. 18, from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sullivan’s (301 French St.):
- Saturday, Dec. 18, from 6 to 9 p.m.
- Jack Frost Donuts (2119 Buffalo Road):
- Thursday, Dec. 23, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
For news delivered right to you, subscribe to JET 24/FOX 66/YourErie.com’s breaking, daily news & severe weather email lists.