The Erie County Department of Health is reporting 93 new cases of COVID-19 as of 11:59 p.m. on Sept. 2.
The cumulative total in the county now stands at 22,883, with 487 total deaths since March 2020.
According to the CDC, Erie County is listed as having a high rate of transmission. There are only two counties in the state that are listed as substantial at this time — Bradford County and Sullivan County.
The CDC advises everyone wear masks indoors in areas with substantial or high transmission rates.
A statewide masking order is in place for everyone indoors at K-12 public schools and child cares.
Find vaccines near you:
- text your ZIP Code to 438829
- visit vaccines.gov
- call 1-800-232-0233
Find a Mobile Vaccination Clinic near you:
- Saturday, Sept. 11, 1 to 3 p.m. at Waterford Community Fair, 13012 Route 19 S, Waterford
- Monday, Sept. 13, 3 to 5 p.m. at Sisters of Saint Joseph Neighborhood Network Little Italy Farmers Market, 331 West 18th St., Erie
- Wednesday, Sept. 15, 9 to 11 a.m. at Bethany Outreach Center, 254 East 10th St., Erie
- Friday, Sept. 17, 5 to 7 p.m. at Erie’s Wild Rib Cook Off and Music Festival (Erie Ribfest), Perry Square Park, State St., Erie
- Saturday, Sept. 18, 1 to 3 p.m. at Albion Area Fair, 35 East State St., Albion
For the full schedule of upcoming mobile clinics visit eriecountypa.gov/covid-19/covid-19-vaccine.