Crawford County Commissioners announced today that no new positive cases of COVID-19 have been reported in Crawford County.
This leaves the count remaining at one case in Crawford County. That individual is at home in isolation.
County Commissioners have extended the closure of the courthouse to the public through April 3rd and say they will continue to evaluate the situation moving forward.
Essential county employees will be advised by their department heads regarding work locations and times to ensure the continuity of county government operations is maintained.
The Crawford County Department of Public Safety asks you to call 814-724-8110 if you have any unused N95 masks, alcohol preps and non-touch thermometers to give to emergency personnel.
Crawford County Commissioners list the following steps you can take to limit your risk of contracting COVID-19:
- please wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Use an alcohol- based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available
- Cover any coughs or sneezes with your elbow, do not use your hands
- Clean surfaces frequently, including countertops, light switches, cell phones and other frequently touched items
- Finally, if you are sick, stay home until you are feeling better