HONOLULU (KHON) — In a news conference, Governor David Ige and Department of Health officials confirmed Hawaii’s first case of COVID-19.
The person infected is a Hawaii resident who was a passenger aboard the Grand Princess cruise ship that docked in Hawaii in late February. As of now, there have been 21 cases of coronavirus from the cruise ship.
Stay with us on air and online as we continue to update this story.
- Jetpacks to the rescue on Britain’s mountains
- Department of Health: 1,153 new positive cases of COVID-19 in PA; 19 new deaths
- High school students learn about different forms of government at 5th annual Youth Civic Engagement Symposium
- An unexpected tragedy leads to a new beginning at the Erie Zoo
- Texas father accused of letting 13-year-old drive them to get ice cream while he was drunk