Wheeling, W.Va (WTRF)- In a letter to Wheeling Hospital staff, Wheeling Hospital’s CEO, Doug Harrison stated that 40 N95 masks (2 boxes) were stolen from their Corporate Health Department.
The theft has been turned over to the Wheeling Police Department who is working with Wheeling Hospital’s Security Department to review security tapes.
Wheeling Hospital states that if the perpetrator is caught they will hold them accountable to the highest extent possible by law.
- Erie Insurance Director of Diversity and Inclusion speaks on diversity in the workplace
- Athlete of the Week: Connor Pierce
- Former Cathedral Prep Head Coach, Hall of Famer Bill Flaherty Has Died
- US carries out airstrike against Iranian-backed militia target in Syria
- Erie Zoo prepares for Saturday’s opening day