The Erie County Department of Health is reporting 134 new positive cases of COVID-19 in Erie County as of 11:59 p.m. on Sept. 15.
The cumulative total in the county since March 2020 now stands at 23,998, with 503 total deaths reported in NEDSS.
The CDC recommends everyone wear masks indoors in areas with substantial to high transmission rates. All counties in Pennsylvania are currently listed as having high transmission rates.
A mask mandate is currently in place for all K-12 schools in the state until further notice.
Find vaccines near you:
- text your ZIP Code to 438829
- visit vaccines.gov
- call 1-800-232-0233
Upcoming mobile vaccination clinics (no insurance needed, walk-ups welcome):
- Friday, Sept. 17, 5 to 7 p.m. at Erie’s Wild Rib Cook Off and Music Festival (Erie Ribfest), Perry Square Park, State St., Erie
- Saturday, Sept. 18, 1 to 3 p.m. at Albion Area Fair, Albion Boro Park, Albion
For the schedule of upcoming mobile clinics and other free clinics, visit eriecountypa.gov/covid-19/covid-19-
vaccine. To request a mobile vaccination clinic for your event or location, email
Get tested for COVID-19:
- Monday, Sept. 20, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Mercyhurst University North East Campus, 16 W. Division St., North East
- Thursday, Sept. 23, 5 to 7 p.m. at Walmart West Ridge Rd., 5350 W. Ridge Rd., Erie
- Monday, Sept. 27, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Northwestern Food Pantry, 1 Robb and Powell Ave., Albion
- Thursday Sept. 30, 5 to 7 p.m. at Walmart Corry, 961 E. Columbus Ave., Corry
For news delivered right to you, subscribe to JET 24/FOX 66/YourErie.com’s breaking, daily news & severe weather email lists