The Warriors and Cavs will meet for the fourth-straight year in the NBA Finals Thursday night, and you can still get tickets.
Forbes reports the average ticket price to watch a game a the Oracle Arena is around $1,727.
According to TicketCity, an online ticketing company, its a lot cheaper to catch a Finals game at Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland. The average ticket price is about $689.
Now if you don’t mind the nosebleed section, you can find a Game 1 seat for around $308 in the Upper-Level section 225, according to TicketCity.
When the series moves to Cleveland for Game 3, you can find an affordable ticket for about $214.
Those who have $57,000 sitting in their bank account can watch the Warriors and Cavs battle it out during Game 3.
There’s a seat center-court in Row AA that’s up for grabs if your willing to pay $56,901.
- BOY WITH LOADED GUN ARRESTED AT SAN LORENZO HIGH SCHOOL
- CAL WOMEN’S BASKETBALL COACH QUESTIONED AT AIRPORT OVER SON
- 13-YEAR-OLD DRIVER ARRESTED AFTER CRASHING STOLEN CAR IN SAN JOSE
- ‘ROSEANNE’ CANCELED FOLLOWING STAR’S RACIST TWEET
- ONLY ON 4: WOMAN SAYS SHE WAS PRICKED BY NEEDLE ON BART