FBI were seen at Hertel and Brown Physical and Aquatic Therapy offices around Erie Tuesday morning.
According to a patient inside at the time of the raid on the Fairview office, he tells us it was because of insurance fraud.
The patient also said there were around 40 FBI agents at the office this morning.
We reached out to a spokesperson for Hertel and Brown and they did not return a comment before airtime.
United States Attorney for the Western District of Pennsylvania Scott W. Brady issued the following statement today:
“Today, Special Agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Health and Human Services – Office of Inspector General, Department of Veterans Affairs – Office of Inspector General and the Pennsylvania Office of the Attorney General executed court authorized Federal search warrants at the following locations:
• 902 West Erie Plaza Drive, Erie, Pennsylvania;
• 8270 Peach Street, Suite 400, Erie, Pennsylvania;
• 3911 Avonia Road, Fairview, Pennsylvania;
• 4472 Buffalo Road, Erie, Pennsylvania; and
• 2 Farm Colony Drive, Warren, Pennsylvania.